Mallory Holley Photography will be hosting an rad retro stall at the Lets Go Cruisin’ Santa Cruz on Tuesday 6th December 2011. Come along for some wicked specials on photo shoots! Also see some sleek hot rods, street customs, American and Aussie Muscle cars and much more!
Have the chance to WIN some amazing prizes! Mallory Holley Photography will be donating some photo shoot vouchers the charity raffle!
The details are below!
Mark the date on your calendars and highlight it in fluro pink! It is an event not to be missed!
Santa Cruises to the December ‘Peninsula Cruise Night’
Join Let’s Go Cruisin’ for some Christmas Cruisin’ at Santa Cruz at the Peninsula Lifestyle Centre, cnr Bungower Rd & Nepean Hwy Mornington on the 1st Tuesday in December from 5:00pm – 9:00pm.
LGC is VicRoads approved for red plate events
Lets Go Cruisin’ have arranged:
- Family entertainment in the car park. We suggest you being a rug or chairs for the kids, big and small, to sit on in front of the stage. Chairs to the rear please.
- Santa Claus will arrive at 7:00pm. Parents wishing to have Santa give a present to their children [12 y.o. and under] should wrap an item [value no more than $5 please] with your child’s name and age clearly marked and drop it off to our members at the LGC tent.
- Santa handed out so many presents last year, he asked for some helpers this year. After he arrives, we’ll be asking children to arrange themselves into age groups to receive their present. We’d appreciate parent’s helping Santa to do this.
- The raffle prize for this night is a Cruisin’ themed Christmas Tree complete with presents. It will definitely be worth taking home. We also have a number of overflowing hampers and other goodies for runner up prizes. All proceeds from this raffle will donated to a local charity. Tickets can be purchased at the LGC tent for $5 each. All entrants will receive one free ticket at the gate. LGC Cruisers will receive one ‘free’ bonus ticket.
- We will have Santa Cruz stubby holders available at the Let’s Go Cruisin’ tent. They are $8 each.
- There will be a BBQ outside the Sober Mule Café as well as meals and take away food inside.
- If it’s wet, Santa will still visit and the cruise night will still be in full swing, so come along anyway!
- All this for $5/car for Santa Cruz entrants, including LGC Cruisers.
Spectators and Visitors.
- Off street parking for non pre ’75 entrants will be available within the Lifestyle Centre complex as well as in Bunnings adjacent. Look for the signs & marshals.
- There will be a $2/adult entry for non cruise entrants for this night
So come along to the Santa Cruz and you’ll be able to check out Santa’s hot rod sleigh as well as lots of cool cars, take home a great Xmas Tree or lots of other prizes all the while being entertained.