You don’t have to be a mechanic, panel beater or a racing car driver to absolutely LOVE cars. Nor do you have to even be a bloke!
Symptoms of a car addiction may include the following:
- Your favourite colour is chrome.
- You have pets named after cars.
- You also want to name your kids after cars.
- You’re more comfortable on a creeper than a recliner.
- You don’t think of trousers when someone mentions “belt”.
- Instead of calling a tow truck, friends call you.
- When you hear the word “mustang” you don’t think of a horse or a boat.
- You know a blower has nothing to do with gardening.
- You can drive three on a tree, but can’t program the television.
- You actually know what “three on a tree” is.
- You want to fill your house with automotive memorabilia such as oil cans, metal signs, number plates, pictures of cars, models of cars or even car seats!
- You prefer a gift to be something for your car.
- Your preferred place to sit when you go out for diner is somewhere that you can watch your car.
- You vacuum your car more than your house.
- When you look for a new house, the only requisite is a garage -the larger the better!
If you know of any other symptoms, feel free to leave a comment! 🙂
♥ Mallory XXXX
I luv this photograph ♥
Thank you ♥